Khawja Ajmeri K.G. & High School was founded in 1974 at personal resident of late Abdul Hamid Chy with few others. That time the name of the school was Khawja Ajmeri K.G. School. After increasing of students the school was moved to current position in 1976. Late Prof. Shafayet Ahmed Siddiki (founder president), Late Alhaz Prof. Abdur Rahim Chy, Late Alhaz Nurul Islam (commissioner), Late Alhaz Mojaffar Hossen Sordar, Late Mohibullah Sordar, Late Abdur Rahman (ward member), Late Osman Goni (contractor), Late Ahmed Shorif (contractor), Late Abu Bakar Siddiki, Alhaz Mohammad Mia & others worked hard to establish & continue the school in those days. In 1993, the high school section was started as a part of the school & the school was renamed to "Khawja Ajmeri K.G. & High School".
The school started perticipating in SSC (secondery school certificate) exam in 1998 & having markable result in every year. It has near 2200 students in primary section & near 1600 students in secondery section. There are near 92 (60 + 32) teachers in these two section.
Primary School Building
High School Building
School Play Ground